Changing the World, one Girl at a time
Girls Ministries program has a legacy of godly women coming alongside girls, guiding them on a path to become mature and godly women. Our goal is simple: To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, and to realize her importance and potential in the kingdom of God.
Girls encounter difficult situations as they grow up. By intentionally fostering relationships between girls and leaders through Girls Clubs, we create a safe environment for girls to discuss issues they face and get godly counsel. Most importantly, Girls Ministries Girls Clubs show each girl that God loves her and wants a relationship with her.
Your daughter will work toward accomplishing units, which will earn her various badges. This program is a continuous program in which they can earn honors and awards for the work they complete. After their 5th grade, 8th grade, and 12th grade years, they have the opportunity to be tested on their knowledge and the work they have done and will be able to graduate in our Girls Ministries Celebration.
Your daughter has the opportunity to learn and grow in their relationship with God as they learn basic life skills that they will need to know in each age appropriate class.
Girls Ministries Five-Fold Purpose
- To win girls to Jesus Christ through love and acceptance.
- To teach them to obey everything Jesus commanded us, developing girls spiritually and mentally.
- To provide encouragement, support, and accountability through lasting Christian relationships.
- To provide an environment for girls to develop their gifts and abilities.
- To acquaint them with the Great Commission of Jesus Christ our Lord.